- In this activity the student must read the instruction and understand to enhance the thinking skill of the students to complete the puzzle box.
Here is instruction.
1) Start in the blank square. Go left one square. Draw an object that from a lower density polyethylene which is used to make carry unwanted things.
2) Go up one square. In this square, draw high impact polystyrene which can display picture.
3) Move right two square. Draw a hard-wearing and strong but it is easily scratched or cracked in this container
4) Go left one square. In this square , write down how many types of thermosplastics has
5) Go down two squares. Draw the hard and strong and resistant to heat. It is a clear material but can be colour by adding pigments.
6) Move left one square. Write down the colour of a light when you press the car break
7) Move down one square. This square, write the sound of the radio when there is no signal
8) Go right one square. Draw a liquid container in this square
9) Go right two squares. In this square, write down the sound of when you horn your car
10) Move left one square. In this square, write down how many types of thermosetting plastic
11) Go up two squares. Write down in this square the name of thing that brush your teeth
12) Go right one square. Draw a expanded polystyrene is used for swimming float in this square
13) Go up one square. In this square, spell the word of a ball that can play at the beach
14) Go down two squares. Draw a thing that you put your soup on it
15) Finally, write in the square to left of the drawing of bowl how you carry the bowl, what will be under nit the bowl.